For an Important US Company, we’re looking for Sr MS BI Developer/Architect, who can be available to travel for 1 month to the USA for training, and continue working at Buenos Aires offices. As a Sr MS BI Developer/Architect, you will be part of a team supporting and participating in the development of new cutting edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a developer who has experience interacting directly with clients, excellent communication skills and a sense of commitment to customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palermo, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires
As a Sr. MS BI Developer/Architect, you will have:
- 5+ years of delivering Business Intelligence solutions experience.
- MS Analysis Services (SSAS) for complex cube reporting solutions.
- MS Integration Services (SSIS) including development of full DW ETL Solutions.
- MS Reporting Services (SSRS) including development of complex reports.
- Excellent skills in T-SQL Development (MS SQL Server 2008R).
- Hands-on experience with relational and dimensional databases, Data modelling and SQL.
- C# Development Experience.
- Excellent skills in Data Integration and Data transformations.
- General understanding of SharePoint, web development and publishing.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges.
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Leadership skills.
With these attributes:
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken)
- A sense of humor.
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Have “attention to detail” as your middle name.
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers.
- Not blame others for your mistakes.
- Exceptional client communication skills.
- Get things done!
If you think you’re “the one” that we’re looking for, send us an email to Mara Schmitman (email@example.com), including your resume and desired remuneration.