For an Important US Company, we’re looking for Ssr/Sr .Net Developers, to be part of a team supporting and participating in the development of cutting edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a developer who has experience working directly with clients, excellent communication skills and a sense of commitment to customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palermo, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires
As a Ssr/Sr .NET Developer, you will have:
- 5+ years previous development experience.
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Leadership skills
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience
- Web site security, authentication, and authorization experience
- SQL database experience or similar database experience
- Working experience with caching: ASP.NET, IIS, .NET
- Experience and knowledge of IIS, C#, SQL Server
- Experience in both front and back end development.
- Understanding of overall software development lifecycle
The following would be considered an asset:
- Deployment experience
- Experience with OO development
- NoSQL/non-Relational datastores experience
- MongoDB, CouchDB, Raven, or Cassandra Database experience
With these attributes:
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken)
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have “attention to detail” as your middle name
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Exceptional client communication skills
- Get things done!
If you think you’re “the one” that we’re looking for, send us an email to Mara Schmitman (firstname.lastname@example.org), including your resume and desired remuneration.